At Suncraft Garden Rooms, We work with our client to locate your garden room in the most appropriate place to maximise on your ease of access, usability and natural lighting.
If you are building a garden room, home office in your garden or garden gym or Studio, selecting the best location for a garden room in your garden depends on your specific needs and the layout of your garden. Here are some factors to consider when choosing a location for your garden room especially in Scotland,
- Ease of Access: Consider the easiest access to the garden room from your house, as well as the access to the rest of your garden. You may want to consider adding a pathway to the garden room to make it easily accessible.
- Sunlight: If you plan to use your garden room for relaxation or work, consider the amount of natural light it will receive. South-facing gardens tend to get the most sunlight, so positioning the garden room in a south-facing spot can be beneficial.
- Privacy: If you want to use your garden room as a private space, choose a location that is not overlooked by neighbors or public areas.
- Views: If you want to enjoy the garden view from your garden room, consider a location that offers a good view of the garden. A location with a view of a pond, flowerbed, or vegetable patch can be particularly enjoyable.
- Shelter: Consider the wind direction and weather patterns in your garden when choosing the location of your garden room. A sheltered spot can be more comfortable to use throughout the year.
Ultimately, the best location for your garden room will depend on your individual needs and preferences. Take some time to explore your garden and consider the factors listed above before choosing a location.
Contact us at Suncraft Garden rooms if you would like some assistance to plan your dream Garden room .