Looking for a sultry and bespoke addition to your home that exudes both charm and practicality? Look no further than the Arran Classic Garden room from Suncraft Garden rooms, a handcrafted cedar-clad timber framed building that’s as unique as you are. This is a building to be admired and enjoyed for many years to come.
The perfect form
With dimensions of 6 metres by 4 metres, this stunning structure can be tailored to your exact requirements, ensuring that it fits seamlessly into your home and garden. Not only is the Crusoe Classic fully insulated, but it’s also internally boarded and plastered, making it the perfect year-round sanctuary. Whether you need a home office, music or art studio, kids’ playroom, or gym, the ARRAN Classic Garden room will keep you cool in summer and warm in winter, whatever the weather outside.
Built to last
Constructed from high-quality 100mm x 50mm section planed timber, the ARRAN Classic garden room is an architectural masterpiece. Clad on the outside with top-of-the-line Western Red Cedar board, it’s erected, insulated, boarded, plastered, and painted on-site, ensuring that it’s built to last. The roof and floor sections are also fully insulated, clad with 18mm exterior ply, and covered with a one-piece rubber roof covering (EPDM) and black UPVC profiled fascia board for a sleek finish.
The Arran Garden Room can be clad either vertically or horizontally, and has a selection of Cladding options. The pictured option is adorned with Western Red cedar on all sides, ensuring that it’s not only practical but also stunning to behold. Cladding options include Hardieplank weatherboard and plasticoat roofing sheets.
The Arran garden room also comes with a four-pane anthracite grey or black UPVC sliding patio door set, with the two middle panels sliding and the two external panels fixed, creating an opening of between 1.2 and 1.4m. Optional upgrades include our bi-folding doors.
There’s an opening side window to allow for fresh air to flow through the space. All windows and doors are fitted with Pilkington K double-glazed sealed units and multi-locking systems for added security and peace of mind.
When it comes to creating your dream garden room, home office, studio, or games room, the Arran Classic Garden room is the ultimate choice. It’s the perfect addition to complement your house and garden, and will add both beauty and functionality to your living space. So why settle for a standard addition when you can have a one-of-a-kind Suncraft Classic?
The price for the Arran Garden room (£27,500 including VAT) includes delivery, installation and all the specifications listed below;
6 metres wide by 4 metres deep.
Overall dimensions: 4 metres deep plus 50cm front overhang x 6 metres wide.
External height at front elevation: 2.5m.
Internal height at front elevation: 2.15m.
Construction Materials and method
|Wall construction||100mm x 50mm section timber with breathable membrane and clad with 90mm x 18mm Cedar tongue and groove board|
|Wall and ceiling insulation||100mm cavity insulation floor and roof, 50mm cavity insulation walls|
|Roof||One-piece EPDM single membrane rubber roof covering on 18mm exterior OSB plyboard on 150mm x 50mm roof timbers incorporating insulation, plasterboarded and internally skimmed; Black UPVC profiled fascia board|
|Flooring||A choice of laminate flooring throughout|
|Doors and Windows||Four-pane anthracite grey or black UPVC sliding patio door set; Side window: anthracite grey or black UPVC split centrally and opening, 190cm by 50cm wide; Windows and doors fitted with Pilkington K double-glazed sealed units with multi-locking systems|
|Internal Finish||Ceilings and walls: 12mm plasterboarded and plaster skimmed and painted in white emulsion throughout; Skirting board and architrave fitted|
|Electrics||4 double sockets, 8 chrome sunken downlights, 4 external downlights, and 2 low-level uplighters; Dedicated consumer unit; Standard electrical connection included|
|Heating||Wall-mounted heater included as standard|
|Price||Does not include decking or base; Can supply a quote for a choice of base options including ground screw system|
- Wall construction: 100mm x 50mm section timber with breathable membrane and clad with 90mm x 18mm Cedar tongue and groove board.
- Wall and ceiling insulation: 100mm cavity wall insulation.
- Roof: one piece EPDM single membrane rubber roof covering (50 year life span) on 18mm exterior OSB plyboard on 150mm x 50mm roof timbers incorporating insulation, plaster boarded and internally skimmed. Black UPVC profiled fascia board.
- A choice of laminate flooring throughout.
- A four pane anthracite grey or black UPVC sliding patio door set. The two middle panels slide and the two external panels are fixed, creating an opening of between 1.2 and 1.4m.
- One window to the side elevation: anthracite grey or black UPVC split centrally and opening, 190cm by 50cm wide.
- The windows and doors can be anthracite grey or black and all are fitted with Pilkington K double glazed sealed units with multi locking systems.
- Internal finish: Ceilings and walls: 12mm plasterboarded and plaster skimmed and painted in white emulsion throughout. Skirting board and architrave fitted.
- Electrics: 4 double sockets, 8 chrome sunken downlights, 4 external downlights and 2 low level uplighters. Dedicated consumer unit.
- Standard electrical connection to your existing supply by our fully qualified and registered electrician included.
- We now include a suitable wall mounted heater as standard at no extra cost.
- The price does not include decking or base. We can supply a quote for a choice of base options including our ground screw system.